Thursday, February 3, 2011

i have no idea why but my heart is breaking right now!!!
what is this turmoil,i do not know,
i try my best to be okay with everything thats going on
but every now and again my heart betrays me
i wanna shed a thousand tears right now,
but if you ask me why i have no answer to that.
my  eyes and my tears are betraying me right now!!
but for the people am shedding these tears doesn't even know i exists
don't they realize it a bit
of whats going on with me
cant they just simply ask why? whats wrong?
my life is laughing at me,
its playing games with me,
and i dont know what i did to deserve this,
people say am a good girl,
but every other day i break someone else's heart and it kills me,
am still crying i dont know why,
because my life is a joke,
everything within it painfully painfully disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment