Thursday, February 10, 2011

HEARTLESS


                
I see a fire and I look around myself,
The people seem to be immune to what is going around them,
They all go their own ways,
Not bothering to wait for a second and think about what is going on,
To them their business is far more important than the poor people of the world,
Has the world become that heartless as not to care at all?
Where has the spirited youth gone?
Where is the youth that use to make nations,
Where is that Muslim brother that would hurt if its other Muslim brother was hurt?
When are they going to realize that the end is very near?
I am afraid to close my eyes
As I fear that I won’t be given another chance to ask for forgiveness
And to help the world be a better place
The people I look upto are gone from this world,
The only people left are heartless and cold hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment